- Full name: Caprice Haley Zinn
- Also Known as: Kitty (by Ava), Stupid Cat (by Ella)
- Species: Feline
- Gender: Female
- Eyes: Green
- Hair: White/Brown/Black
- Height: 18 inches
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Affiliation(s): Zinn Family
- Position: Oldest Cat, The Oldest Female Pet
- First Appearance: Come Out of Hiding, Caprice
Caprice Zinn, better known as Caprice, is one of the two main protagonists of Caprice & Ella, alongside Ava. She has appeared in all Caprice & Ella episodes.
Caprice Haley Zinn was born on April 9, 2020, in Fort Wayne, Indiana. As a kitten, Caprice was a community cat, which Ava was unaware of when Ava adopted Caprice. On February 26, 2021, Ava adopted Caprice at the Allen County SPCA (now Humane Fort Wayne) and has lived with Ava since.
Aside from Caprice & Ella, Caprice has appeared on Vote for the Girls as one of Ava’s guest co-hosts.
Caprice grew up with Ava until a puppy named Ella was adopted by Ava. With Ella, Caprice has a love-hate relationship.
Most of the time, Caprice seems like a grumpy and cynical cat that only cares about herself and is always trying to get rid of the other animals in the house she lives in, but sometimes, in a hidden way, shows compassion for her family.
What Caprice Likes
- eat wet food
- her birthday cake
- writing in her diary
- her cat perch on the windowsill
- attack/scare other cats and/or kittens
- insult Ella and calling her a bitch
- tell lies
- petting sessions
- being left alone
- Christina Grimmie
- Casey Bishop
- Grace Kinstler
What Caprice Dislikes
- being told what to do
- any kind of dry cat food
- be grounded from wet cat food or catnip
- most of the other animals
- when Ava pets her too fast or from her tail to her head
- Ava in general
- the world
- take trips inside the car
- the pound
- the vet
- be teased with a string
- the vacuum
- be on camera
- her cat harness
- moving house
- spray bottles
- Ava making scary or creepy noises
What Caprice Fears
- Ava getting mad and booming at her
- spray bottles
- the chance of being grounded forever
- going back to the pound
- Ava: Caprice thinks of Ava as her owner and though while she often insults her, it is made apparent that she clearly has a sense of respect and love for Ava, even though she makes it her best effort to hide it.
- Ella: She has a strong hatred for Ella, due to the fact that she is a dog. She makes several attempts to get rid of the dog and is openly rude and a bully towards her. On the surface, Caprice displays that she doesn’t particularly like Ella. She is often “play fighting” with her and planning ways in which to dispose of her in her diary. However, it is theorized that Caprice does in fact like Ella, but hides her feelings so that she would not grow close to her and risk losing her.
- Caprice’s middle name is a homage to American Idol season 10 alum Haley Reinhart. Reinhart was supported on “Vote for the Girls” in 2011.
- Caprice was named after the popular Chevrolet brand Caprice. This can be proved right as Ava’s late brother loved cars and trucks, and was a mechanic.
- Caprice looks very similar to Random Kitty in the Talking Kitty Cat series.
- Caprice sounds a lot like Shushu Willis from “Queen of the Willis.”